The Lantern rooftop bar at The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore derives its evocative name from Clifford Pier’s historical Chinese name of Red Lantern Pier. The pier, the key landing point for Singapore’s early immigrants and seafarers, was lit by red lanterns that provided illumination for the shoreward journey along Marina Bay.
Framed by an infinity lap pool and green landscaping, the stylish rooftop bar offers dazzling panoramic views of Marina Bay waterfront and Singapore’s skyscraper skyline. Chill to the grooves and sensual beats of house music while savouring gourmet snacks, fine champagnes, wines and signature cocktails whipped up by our resident mixologist.
• Sundays to Thursdays: 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 a.m.
• Fridays, Saturdays and Eve of Public Holidays: 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 a.m.
• Daily 12.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
St. Tropez Barbecue Brunch and Pool Party
• Last Sunday of the Month, 12.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
• Dress Code: Dress in your stylish cruisewear with a touch of green or swimwear a la St Tropez style
• S$88* per person includes free flowing soft drinks and juices, Add $39* for free flowing champagne, wine, soft drinks and juices
• Daily 5.00 p.m. till closing
• 8.30 a.m. till 2.00 a.m., Kitchen opens till 11.00 p.m.
*Prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
Payment Methods Accepted
American Express (AMEX)
Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)