Harking back to the rich traditions of the Straits Chinese elite, also known as Peranakan, Anderson Suite showcases silk panels in the floral motif used extensively in Peranakan textiles, costume, art, pottery and jewelry.
Named after Governor John Anderson who was Governor from 1904 to 1911, the lavishly-adorned Anderson Suite is located on level 5 and indulges guests in enchanting views of the Marina Bay panorama and financial district.
Resonant with British colonial accents, Cavenagh Suite is decorated with soothing hues of cream and taupe accentuated with gold.
Luxuriously furnished with Colonial art pieces and inspired by the golden bygone era, Cavenagh Suite is termed after the last India-appointed Governor of the Straits Settlements, William Cavenagh. Located on level 6, the suite signifies a moment in time when it united colonial history with the modernity of Singapore.
The Malay-themed Clifford Suite features light gold silk panels with beautiful floral motifs. A pair of canvases depicting Wau Bulan or Malay kites adorn the living room. Contemporary black, white and amber vases shaped like tops evoke images of Malay fishing nets.
Affectionately termed after Governor Hugh Clifford, who was Governor from 1927 to 1930, Clifford Suite is located on level 5 and provides insights into a world of pampering.
Named after Governor William Cleaver Francis Robinson, Governor from 1877 to 1879, Robinson Suite is decorated with ornate Oriental elements and panelling. Located on level 4, the suite offers spectacular views of the Marina Bay waterfront.
Fit for a Maharaja, the Shenton Suite’s silk wall panels are reminiscent of Mughal art and architecture from India. Fabrics and textiles beckon in rich hues of mustard, saffron and chocolate with highlights in gold and silver.
Named after the last governor of the Straits Settlements Shenton Thomas (1934 to 1942), the suite is located on level 4 and provides a beguiling sight of the Marina Bay architectural landscape and waterfront.
Why Book With Us?
- Complimentary unlimited wired and wireless broadband Internet access
- Complimentary use of Handy phone with the following features:
- Internet connectivity with unlimited data anywhere in Singapore
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary IDD calls to 15 selected countries
- Digital city guide on Singapore
- Information on hotel facilities and dining outlets
- Exclusive balcony
- Customised Bottega Veneta collection room amenities
- Harmon Kardon Bluetooth speakers
- Sleek Nespresso® coffee machine with complimentary coffee capsules
- Selection of TWG tea bags
- Double-glazed floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Individual temperature control
- Finest Egyptian cotton quality linen and bathrobes
- 100% goose down pillows and duvet
- Selection of pillows from pillow menu
- 19-inch LCD TV in all bathrooms
- Fully stocked Mini-bar
- LCD TV with local and international channels, complimentary on-demand movies, music and radio channels, DVD player
- Internet Protocol telephones with voicemail
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Express check-out
- Shoe shine service